Saturday, April 16, 2011

Perfect 10-The Long Lost Sister

Searching back, I don't have many pictures of this little girl. This is one of the puppies from Gucci's litter. Pickle's sister, who was given away by my sister in law when she was only 5 weeks old. It was against my recommendations, but she was gone before I even got home.

She looks alot like Tipsy, but her nose didn't have as much white on it...and she had white toes.

Well, after 6 months of searching, checking records at the pound and countless emails from family to family....

I present to you:

SOOKIE!




Sookie is also sight-impaired like Pickles and Minnie. I have plans to meet her and her family who loves her to death in a few weeks. They seem excited to meet me, and learn about all the other puppies and their wonderful homes. I told Ian, her owner...that he has no idea how lucky he is, and how much support he will have. All of these puppies have such good families, and in turn have all become friends with each other.

I'm just so glad I found her, and she's loved...and beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment