Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's been a little over a week since I last posted. I haven't been busy per say, but it's just been a mundane week. Jackson technically graduates from puppy class on Easter, but they've bumped up the class to next week. So we are meeting a classmate, and their dog Jake at Cosmos Dog Park. Should be fun for Jackson.

Lacy came over the other day, she played and trained with Jackson. It went really well. And I was proud of them both.

I've been trying to sell Lacy's turtle, Mr Bubbles. Thus far I've only gotten one person that was interested and it hasn't gone too far.

In 2 months Derek and I will have been dating for 5 years, and engaged for 1 year. It's hard to believe that this time last year I was living in Oregon with Derek. I tell ya, I am glad I missed out on this Arizona heat last year. Heh.

Ah well

No comments:

Post a Comment