Monday, April 20, 2009

Well, Jackson graduated from puppy class. And we have proof. (The pictures will be at the end of the post) On Sunday next week we will be doing the AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy Exam. So I have my fingers crossed that he will pass and wont be too distracted around the other pups. After the graduation, Derek, Lacy and I went down to Cosmo's Dog Park. Jackson had so much fun! He went swimming and played with all the other puppies there.

When we finally got him into the car to drive home, he was so tuckered out that he fell asleep right there. Wet and sprawled out on a towel. Heh.

Today, Kevin and I went to Petsmart and got Jackson's nails grinded, then went to the vet for a weigh in. My big boy was 34.6 lbs today! He's growing up so fast.

I got to work an extra 4 hours today, that was nice. Gave me 16 hours in the week as opposed to only 12. But hopefully that will change soon, as I am opening my own company, Pawsitively Happy Pets. A professional dog walker/pet sitting service.

Well that's enough for now. Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment