Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Well, I guess technically it was Easter about 20 minutes ago. But I can't seem to fall asleep, even though I know I have to get up for work in 3 hours. Oh well.

So yesterday Lacy had spent the night at our house. We didn't want her to be all alone for Easter, since Kevin was working. We watched a couple movies before going to bed. Then when we woke up in the morning we watched Jackson "open" his Easter basket. He got a bunch of treats, and 2 new toys.

Soon after, around 1 pm we went to Cosmos Dog Park. We met Tabitha and Justin there (they are in our puppy class with their puppy, Jake) They brought their 3 dogs, Winston, Boomer, and Jake. I gave them a puppy Easter basket. Not too many frills, just some treats and toys. Jackson had such a blast at the park and to our surprise he actually went into the water. It was fun to watch and I got alot of pictures!

After the park we went to Derek's mom's house for dinner. She made a delicious meal of ham, potatoes, and lots of croissants. There is leftovers in our fridge. (Yum!) Then we took Lacy home.

Overall, it was alot of fun, and I am glad that we did it all.

And now, pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment