Monday, March 23, 2009

Yesterday Puppy Training went pretty well. It was quiet though. Only Jackson, Jake, and Teddy was there. Jackson's girlfriend, Kasey got spayed last week, so she still wasn't well enough to come in. And Body's parents, well, I don't know if they have his best intentions at heart. They rarely train with him, and as is they let their own daughter run amok and distract the other dogs during class. So I was kinda glad they weren't there.

After puppy training, Derek and I came home and relaxed. And last night I went to a work meeting, about safety, and shrink. All that boring stuff.

My cousin Kyla turns 11 tomorrow. It's crazy! I remember when she was just a baby, pssshh I remember when she was in utero. LOL. It's hard to believe that time has flown by so fast.

Well, here's some cute puppy training pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment