Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tonight Derek and I went out to dinner. He said he wanted to show me how much he appreciated me cleaning the house yesterday. It was a big deal since I hate cleaning, and do it very rarely.

But anywho, he took me to my all time favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse. And we spent the whole time reminiscing about the almost 5 years we've been together. There was some tears (happy ones though). There were some cute memories that he had, that I didn't even remember. And same for me. It was so nice.

After we came home we took Jackson for a nice walk around the neighborhood. He did so well. It was just a very nice evening. We usually don't spend that much time together, because we do our own thing at night. ::sighs:: I sure do love that man of mine!

I'm a pretty lucky girl, that's all I can say.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...how cute! Love the changes we make as we age, dont you? Isnt it crazy when you look at an old picture & it can bring you right back to that EXACT moment in time!? I love it!!!!! Congrats on the 5 years.
    Texas Roadhouse is GREAT. They just built us one up here...MMMMmmm. I order like 2-3 boxes of bread to go everytime & the waitresses think I'm nuts! LOL

    ReplyDelete