Sunday, January 30, 2011

Intermediate Graduation

Today my intermediate class graduated. It was nice to see how much Thor, Minnie, Pickles, Penny, and Fiona have grown. Both physically and mentally. I've loved taking these puppies on a journey with their families.
Minnie is not the tiny little girl she once was. She's having more issues with her eyesight, so I think that we need to start her training over to build up her confidence again.
Sam always looks SO beautiful in her pictures. Glad that Thor is doing well since all of his issues from the beginning of the year.
Can't believe how much my Pickles has grown. I miss her so much!
Little Miss Noni is still a loud mouth, but she has improved dramatically and when she grows out of all of this puppy stuff she'll be amazing.
Penny and her family were joined by their newest family member Bentham. Hope I get to have him in puppy classes. He looks like he's going to be a little hellion.

No comments:

Post a Comment