Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

So today is my birthday...I spent pretty much the whole day working. But that's usually how I spend my birthdays I guess.

Derek said I could do whatever I wanted after work because it was my day...so as soon as I got off work I went over to visit Pickles because I hadn't seen her in almost a month! She was so excited to see me, and she grew SO much! I swear she's probably like 60 lbs now. She stood on her hind legs and was eye-to-eye with me.
She gave me so many hugs and kisses. It was so much love I almost wanted to cry tears of happiness. I really do miss her.
This is my favorite photograph of all time that I have ever taken. That's the best laugh/smile ever! What a happy girl.After about an hour with Pickles I came home. And Derek told me to get dressed up because he was taking me out for dinner at my favorite restaurant: Texas Roadhouse. Normally we wouldn't dress up, but it was a special occasion. The nicest thing I think was that he took this picture! He hates taking pictures but he did this one just for me.
All in all a pretty good birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment