Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tipsy's Recovery

Tipsy is doing very well. She spent 2 nights isolated in a crate, and I had to sleep on the floor next to it to keep her from screaming all night from being alone. Her staples are doing well and her incision is healing. Though she is so active she's already lost a couple of the staples OUCH!

This is Beta's incision. This is how it should look after 1 week. Nicely healed and closed.

This is Tipsy's incision. It's still healing, but doing much better than it was!


Look at all these happy puppies. I love them, and I think they love me too! You wouldn't even know that they all got fixed just a week ago. We have a vet appt tomorrow for Spot and Beaker to make sure that everything is ok with them. But they are happy. I hope they find homes soon! They all got their DHPP shots today, so they are done with their 2nd series.

No comments:

Post a Comment