Tuesday, July 13, 2010

7 Weeks Old

The puppies are growing like little weeds, and their personalities are coming out more to boot. They love spending time outside, playing in the water and playing with Jackson and Alex. Jackson and Alex are finally grasping the concept that these are in fact puppies and they can play with them. It's quite cute to watch.

The appointment is made to get the puppies and Gucci fixed. July 21st! They will be going to the Animal Medical and Surgical Center in North Scottsdale. It's a long drive but I suppose its worth it for the puppies to be under the care of a 5 Star Vet and Boarding facility. I'll be excited to be without the puppies for a day or two. Then I can catch up on my cleaning.

So far we have no applicants on any of the puppies...I'm hoping we don't have to keep them for TOO much longer. I think 16 weeks is about our maximum...not for patience, but for space. That single room is fine for nine 7-week old puppies now, but come 16 weeks old they are going to be 9 puppies weighing 25 lbs+ EACH!

Well here's the pictures you've been waiting for:

Hook

Beaker

Titan

Jack

Tipsy

Spot

Minnie

Beta

Freckles

No comments:

Post a Comment