Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today, Derek and I officially adopted Jackson. He got his 3rd 5-way DHPP shot. We also saw his sister Jesse there, her new mom was signing the paperwork as well. They didn't seem to recognize eachother.

Tomorrow is Jackson's 2nd puppy training class. But I'm getting slightly paranoid about taking him outside the house, apparently there is a vicious strain of parvo out in the valley right now, and puppies are dropping like flies. :-(

He's doing so well.

Alright, enough about the puppy. Maybe a photo at the end. So, I haven't worked at the daycare in over 2 weeks now. I really need to pick up my paycheck on Monday from there though. Petsmart has been good though. I'm still only getting between 17-25 hours a week, but that's ok. At least for now I'm able to pay my bills.

Derek's aunt leaves for her new job in Texas tomorrow. It's bittersweet for us. She's a younger woman, so we've become very close friends and hang out quite a bit. But we know she really needed and job, and this is a very good opportunity for her. Still, we'll miss her alot.

It's getting hot out her in Arizona, it was 92 degrees out the other day.

Well I don't know what else to say...CUTE PICTURE TIME!


No comments:

Post a Comment