Saturday, February 14, 2009

Busy busy busy

So as I said so abruptly in the previous post, we got a puppy last Saturday. His name is "Stonewall" Jackson Jarvis. Sometimes I call him Stoney, and Derek calls him Jax. But usually we just call him Jackson so we don't confuse him quite yet. He's doing relatively well on potty training. We will get officially approved to keep him on the 21st!

That being said, he does drive me slightly nuts. He gets really bad separation anxiety right now, so I've been sleeping next to his crate at night on the floor. I wake him up every 2 hours to take him outside to go potty, and thus far it's going well, but I would like a full night's sleep for once.

Working at Petsmart is pretty awesome, the hours kinda suck, but otherwise it's a good working environment. Plus I get a 15% discount and free puppy training class! We would like for him to be a AKC S.T.A.R. puppy, and eventually get his Canine Good Citizen certification. It would just be a bonus is all.

Well that's all for now. Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment