Monday, February 2, 2009

Frustration

I am so sick and tired of working 2 jobs and not even getting 40 hours. The daycare I work at gives me absolutely no respect and treats me like crap. I love the work though. And Petsmart treats me awesome, gives me my schedule a week in advance, and gives me more hours. But they pay me hardly anything and they are 4 miles away.

The bike rides are really starting to take a toll on my knees. :-(

I just wish for once everything would work out for me...I'm grateful that I have a job, let alone 2. But I really just wish I had more. But of course everyone wishes that for themselves.

I'm still sick, about half way recovered. But now Derek is fairly ill. So I'm trying to take care of him. All the while trying to keep the house running smoothly and spend time with Derek at nights and trying to get enough sleep so that I'm not exhausted on the days I wake up at 3:30am just to make it to work on time. ::sighs:: I'm just so tired.

Derek told me that he's so proud of me. That he sees how hard I'm working...

bah family emergency I gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment