Friday, February 1, 2013

Surprise!

Today Rob and I made a little drive down to the Justice of the Peace and made our vows as husband and wife.  I know it's sudden and perhaps faster than many expected...or ever expected in the case of many of Rob's friends.  But we are very happy with our decision and we want to share our lives together forever.  I love this man more than I could ever express. I've loved him for almost 12 years, and we feel like fate is what brought us back together.

We were joined only by my sister, Lacy and our roommate, Kevin.  For those of you that couldn't join us whom we would have loved to share this moment with, we are sorry. And we hope that the pictures and video are enough to damper your sadness. We hope everyone can join us for the reception in a couple days.

But, yeah!  We are married!  Mr. & Mrs Wilson!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment