Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

I managed to take a screenshot of something Robert posted today!  Likely it will be deleted tomorrow, but I think it's so sweet and thoughtful, so I'm so glad I caught it!
In the same spirit I would also like to comment.  Today we have been married for a whole 13 days. LOL.  Robert and I are kindred spirits. I know that sounds lame, but it's true. We truly balance each other out and it's fantastic.  We have one of those relationships that our friends know us each individually and also together, and they will all say "Carissa is the only woman in the world that could put up with Rob" or "Rob is lucky to have Carissa"  But Rob and I know what they mean - in short - we are perfect for each other.  By no means are we perfect.  But we love each others quirks and imperfections.  I love his pointy nose, his skinny athletic legs, and his unfinished tattooed head.  He loves my dimples, my simple sense of humor, and my passion. Over the last year we have been through alot of ups and downs.  And I honestly feel like just about everything possible has already been thrown at us  ::knocks on wood:: I can't wait for the years ahead of us and growing old together!

I love you Robert Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment