Sunday, November 11, 2012

Killeffer & Heffron

 Today Sean K. and I hung out for almost the entire day!  We had a lot of fun.  The day started at a local candy shop, Sweeties.  They have everything imaginable!  Needless to say, Sean was stoked!
 So was I that they had bulk bags of runts bananas!!!!
 And Legend of Zelda pez dispensers!!!!
 After Sweeties, Sean and I went to Chandler mall for a few hours and just walked around and chat.  Then we went to Harkins, played some DDR and racing games.  I totally beat him at both!
 We had lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings, then head back to his house and played poker with his roommates for a few hours.  We had plans to visit with some friends!
 We hung out with a bunch of folks from the shop to celebrate Stephanie's birthday!  Everyone told Sean how proud they were of him, and alot of them were excited to see me because it had been so long since I paid any of them a visit!
Happy Birthday Stephanie!  Thank you for inviting me to your party! You are a wonderful friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment