Friday, November 2, 2012

A Day of Awesomeness!

So I got up earlier than normal before work so I could make a trip to Samurai Comics to pick up some energy drinks.  And look at what awaited me?!?!  My friend Greg surprised me with the comic book AND the shirt I've really been pining for!!!
 I feel so special.
 After I got off work I met up with my buddy Sean K, and he hung out at Barnes & Noble Bookstore, where I SQUEEEEEd when I saw all the Hobbit merchandise that they have now!!!
 Then I got Starbucks
 Then we met Allan at the ice skating rink....I was really excited because I was going to meet his son for the very first time!
 Unfortunately his son wasn't feeling very well.  So he napped while we drove to Golden Corrall.
And we all had a nice meal together!  His little boy is soooooo cute!


Overall, another awesome day.  And I got to see ALL 3 of my favorite gingers!!! Plus an extra miniature one!

No comments:

Post a Comment