Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Samurai Comics & Podcast

Tonight I hung out with my friend, Greg at a comic book shop in Mesa called Samurai Comics....this nerdy girl was in heaven...I found a t-shirt that I desperately WANT!!!
 Woot!!!  Walking Dead!!!  Rob and I have been watching it together every Sunday night!
 They had a tower/fortress of Magic the Gathering cards!!!
 Then we went to Bosa Donuts...that's not nerdy....just delicious.
Finished up the evening with a comic book podcast and Greg doing a private show about his upcoming art gallery opening in a couple days!!!

I met a bunch of really cool people, discovered an AMAZING new energy drink (well not new...but a new flavor to me)  and I talked Ireland with a guy for well over an hour.  I'm starting to feel really good about this whole Ireland thing!

I will definitely be back to Samurai Comics....for the energy drinks....A very special and specific comic book....and that shirt!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment