Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes!

So....it's not set in stone yet....but a couple weeks ago I registered to be an Au Pair, and in the last couple of days I have been offered some jobs in Cork, Ireland and Kildare, Ireland.  I really think that I may take the job and I have begun researching the process to get either my Work or Student VISA.  I am really excited about it.  I don't want anyone to think that I'm "running away" from anything or whatever.  In all honesty I am using this as an opportunity.  For once in my adult life I have no mortgage, no pets, no good job, no serious relationship, or anything to hold me back.  Now is the best time I have....and I think I should take it.  I may never get an opportunity like this again.  I will keep everyone updated as I figure stuff out.


Also, the follow up on my leg revealed no tendon damage.  And it's healing quite nicely....though I will have a gnarly scar the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment