Sunday, August 26, 2012

Trespass America Tour

Today I went to my first "REAL" concert!  It was called the Trespass America Tour and it was largely bands I had never followed.  However, after tonight I will be following a couple of them.  I enjoyed it highly.  It was quite a rambunctious group of fellows.  Robert, Allan, Ryan, Ryan's brother....and then little ol' me.  True to form I was the designated driver, which didn't bother me even a smidge!  It was a loud night, and I have a slight headache coming on.  I hear the boys in the kitchen discussing the concert using their outside voices.  Overall it was a fun night.  I'm going to take some Ibuprofen and hit the hay.  Here's some pictures and video from the concert!!!  Nighty-Night!  Rock on!  Wooooo!
 First band of the night: Battlecross.  They were a tad obscure, but by this time tomorrow I will have their album to listen to!
 God Forbid was the following band
 Then Emmure
 Killswitch Engaged rocked the house....they were one of the bands that I knew before hand
 And they were awesome
 Five Finger Death Punch ended the night and was amazing!  I had a great time!
 
Even Robert gave it his thumbs up of approval!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment