Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Dentistry

Today I took Robert to the dentist to have 4 of his teeth removed.  Two of which were his wisdom teeth.  He was really nervous because he's never been under general anesthesia before.  However, he did survive...and unfortunately he was a little crude to the dental staff while he was still loopy....I imagine we will laugh about it for years to come.  In the meantime...he's not swollen yet, but he is complaining like a baby.  I'm taking care of him the best I know how to since I had to take care of Derek as well, years ago, when he had his teeth removed.  I suppose I also had to take care of myself when I had my teeth removed...but I'm not a baby and it wasn't bad at all for me.

LOL, on another note, I asked the dentist office for a copy of Robert's X-Ray so that he could have it for laughs, and maybe hang it up in his room at the shop!  Well I better go check on him and remind him to take his evening medicine.  Tonight on the dinner menu: Mashed Potatoes and Macaroni & Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment