Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ouchie

Today I had a private lesson with the Mastiff, Bella. That went great! Then towards the end they asked if I could trim the nails on their cat, Princess. BIG MISTAKE. This cat not only was NOT a princess...but she is the meanest cat I have ever met. I have never met a cat before that didn't like me. But this cat! She was spitting and screaming at me before I even got up to her. Well, I am covered in scratches. And have 2 VERY deep punctures on my thumb from where she sunk her teeth in and held on. The deepest of the cuts actually stops at the inside of my thumbnail...I assume that's the only thing that kept the tooth from coming out the other side. Oh well...it doesn't hurt ALOT, but I'm going to keep a very close eye on it because I know how dirty and bacteria filled cat's mouths are. Oh, and her nails DID get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment