Monday, November 21, 2011

A New Gaskins?!

Today I went with the Gaskins to meet their potential (oh who am I kidding...of course they are going to adopt him) new family member. His name is currently Buck, and is called puppy by his foster mom usually. He's a 9 week old Lab/GSD mix with a cute gimpy tail. He fell in love with the family almost as fast as they fell in love with him. Hopefully the whole adoption process will be done by the end of November!
Chance waiting to meet his new little brother.Joe tucked him right under his arm so he wouldn't be afraid.He loved Joe right away!I think Joe has himself a dog!
Safe with daddy!Playing with toys already...so comfortable and at easeMomma's turn to hold the baby (Sorry Judy, it was too cute NOT to post it. I cut out most of the hair. LOL)Chance and Buck getting treatsSuch a handsome boy!

I wish I had gotten some good pictures of Buck and Chance meeting eachother and playing. But unfortunately only having 2 hands...trying to keep an eye on them to make sure they were doing ok, holding a leash, and sitting in a van wasn't the best conditions for picture taking. Hopefully the day Buck comes home is a day that I'll be available, and you better believe I'll get pictures then! Just like I did the day Chance came home for the first time.
Chance's Adoption Day
and
Visiting the Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment