Monday, October 11, 2010

Zoo Trip

Today I went to the zoo with Michelle and her family.

They forgot their camera so I was in charge (or took the liberty) to take the pictures of Michelle's nephews. They were pretty nice kids, here's a picture of 2 out of the 3.
Most of the animals were put away or sleeping...so not super exciting. But I never expect anything else of the Phoenix Zoo. I did get a couple good pictures of the mountain lions though:
Oh and a Bobcat!(They seem to always be doing construction of some sort)

The monkey exhibit was dull when I got there...but I started talking to them and they all started coming out!

Then I got a little monkey action of my own. All in all it was pretty fun, and just cool that I got to hang out with Michelle and finally meet some of her family!(BTW, if any of you are planning to go to the zoo to see the new Koala exhibit....don't bother)

No comments:

Post a Comment