Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sour Speedbump-A Continuation of the Pickles Story

This morning at 8am, I received a phone call from the family that adopted Pickles. They gave me till 10am to c0me pick her up. I was absolutely shocked...they said they just couldn't do it anymore, they couldn't handle a dog with "this many issues"

While taking Pickles home I noticed she was thin and fell asleep within moments of hopping into my car. Upon inspecting her when I brought her home I noticed a number of hot spots. My poor Pickles.
She seems so happy to be back and not stressed at all. They said she was having diarrhea every 45 minutes in the house, I've had her for over 10 hours now and she has yet to have diarrhea even once. I think that something was left unsaid at that house...I feel so bad for her.On the upside...she's so happy, and Alex and Jackson were ecstatic to welcome her back home!
Alex giving Pickles a hug!
Jackson and Pickles in a welcoming embrace!

No comments:

Post a Comment