Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We're Back

We had very nice time in Flagstaff. I can't believe we've already been married for 1 year, and that we've been together for 6 years. I love that man of mine, Derek is the best thing that ever happened to me and he makes every day worth living to the fullest. I look forward to every adventure we face together and enjoying the years ahead of us. We took Jackson and Alex to Flagstaff with us. The hotel wasn't the nicest hotel in the world, but the people were very nice and they were quick to dote on us for it being our anniversary. They comped us for a meal at the restaurant nearby, which was very tasty.We went to a couple dog parks, made a bunch of puppy friends, and went for a swim in the lake. Jackson and Alex had a blast. They got spoiled and went to a dog bakery and got all kinds of treats, then got a bath before we went home.
When Jackson and Alex were sleeping Derek and I went out and did our own thing. We went to a flower garden, walked around Historic Downtown Flagstaff...we went to a music shop and I got Derek a nice harmonica (which I am often hearing him practice). We went in a tattoo shop, and I miss the way I used to be so much. I'm thinking about putting gauges back in my ears again. Derek and I went to the bowling alley next door and played a game of bowling (he beat me) and he beat me at 2 games of air hockey too. All in all we had an awesome time.

No comments:

Post a Comment