Friday, June 25, 2010

Michelle's Special Day

Michelle's birthday was several weeks ago, but we had been planning this special day since before that. I gave her her birthday present I made her, she loved it. Then we went to Club Tattoo and she got the tattoo I designed for her finished. Then we went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and bought funny balloon hats to wear around. We wore our crazy hats around to several places and got lots of looks from people. We went to Spencers gifts and bought a fart machine. Awesome. Then we went and saw the puppies, Michelle had so much fun.

Now I'm just packing and cleaning to get ready for Derek and my anniversary vacation. June 29th is our 1 year anniversary and we are heading to Flagstaff in the morning until June 30th. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures since we are taking the dogs. Fortunately the fires seemed to have calmed down for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment