Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Maternity Photos & Bowling

Today I spent the day with Katie. It was the first time I attempted this kind of photo shoot....maternity pictures. And quite frankly despite the harsh light of noonish Arizona, they turned out rather well and everyone is happy!



After we got done with that, Derek's mom called me and informed me that the pregnant pitbull mix she had taken in temporarily had 11 puppies this morning. Joy! I can't wait to see them! 1 of the little boys unfortunately passed away though.

Then at 6 I went bowling with Derek's work and had a pretty good time despite the fact that I only bowled like a 55 or something. One of my worst scores ever. Oh well, better to get humiliated in public right? I think the most fun was when Derek and I played a couple round of air hockey in the end. I love that man of mine. Now we are going to watch some old school Saturday Night Live before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment