Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Busy Day

Yesterday was such a busy day, so busy in fact that I had requested it off over a month ago just to accommodate everything. In the morning I took Alex to her training class. She's doing much better, really coming out of her shell.

Then I went home, dropped her off and went straight to my friend Katie's baby shower. She recently learned that she is having twins: a boy and a girl. I am happy for her. Just bummed that she lives all the way in Maryland now and I never see her. Hopefully our lines of communication will still stay somewhat open now with Facebook and texting. I like seeing her progress. I'm making the twins crocheted baby blankets, but I imagine I wont finish for a couple months. Oh well, she's due in October, I've got time.
After the baby shower I came home and spent some time with Derek. His car was vandalized the night before, as well as 15 other cars in the neighborhood. Not the best fact of the day.

Then I went to Crystal Coll's (the lead dog trainer at my store and my soon to be boss) for a garden party that she was having to celebrate her and her partner Jodi's long renovation on their backyard. The yard was amazing and the party was fun. I even sang karaoke twice!

Yes, a busy fun-filled day.

So is today. I just got home from work and now I need to clean house because my dad and his fiance will be here in a couple hours to see Jackson and Alex, then take us to My Big Fat Greek Restaurant for dinner. I'm excited, I don't see them very often. Oh yeah, cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment