Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Jackson!

So today is our puppy Jackson's 1st Birthday. They grow up so fast! LOL. Seriously though, it seems like only yesterday we picked him up from Petsmart when he was 8 weeks old. I worked this morning, but as soon as I got off I went home and grabbed him and Tiger to get their picture taken with Santa.Then I came home and spent some time with Derek. I baked Jackson a Peanut Butter and Banana birthday cake, and he loved it.
He licked his name off first, then went to town and ate about 2/3 of it.
Then we gave him his present, a Kong Giraffe toy that is affectionately named Geoffrey. Jackson was very excited to have another Geoffrey since his last one got thrown away because it was falling apart.
He fell asleep with it in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment