Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Today we had Christmas with both my mom, and my step dad. We went to my mom's house early in the afternoon, and took Lacy with us. Actually we went to Steve's house, which I guess is where she lives a couple days a week now. It was really nice. We gave her the Christmas card we made for her, and she seemed to really like it. Mocha seemed to be enjoying the sweater we gave her a couple weeks ago to match Jackson. My mom gave me a nice wooden spoon (which I had been wanting for quite some time now), and nice cold weather hiking clothes! She gave Derek a nice long sleeved polo shirt, but we'll be exchanging it, simply because he doesn't wear long sleeves. Otherwise it's a really nice shirt. Steve gave us a gift card, and we really appreciated it. We had more fun than we expected to have, but I think it's because we went into it with an optimistic cheery attitude.After a couple hours there we left so we could take Lacy back to Kevin's house so she could start preparing the dinner for that night. Kevin's dad and stepmom came. So did Bonnie and her daughter Elizabeth. A surprise guest, was my step brother Jeff, whom I thought had already moved to Quebec. Oh well. Overall it was a nice night, and a good meal. Kevin got me a nice mixer to replace the Kitchen-Aide one that he took back for Lacy. Jim and Sandy got us Harkins stuff. Poor Jackson was alone pretty much all day, but he'll get special treatment in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment