Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Howl-O-Ween and Training

Yesterday I took Jackson to the Petsmart "Howl-O-Ween" event. He was dressed up like a dinosaur and saw all the other puppies dressed up too. He ended up winning an obedience/trick competition and was rewarded with a squeaky plush pumpkin toy. I have a feeling it wont have a long lifespan.
-Jackson is already for the costume party!-
-Dot with her mom, Cindy--Jackon, Miss Kathy, and Dot-


Today we went to Week 5 of Advanced Training. Gus still didn't come. I don't think they can pass the course at this point :-( However, next week is Graduation for Jackson from Advanced, so I'm rather excited about that. I'm going to make all sorts of special treats :-) Today Kathy gave me paperwork for a big Dog Expo coming up in February...she recommended me as a vendor. And she surprised me today with a big approval! I'm pretty excited.
-Sassy and Dot love eachother. Such good sissies-

No comments:

Post a Comment