Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I haven't posted in a while, but that's because I started a business blog and I've been getting that updated. Anywho, not much is new on my end. Lacy is graduating on the 21st. I plan on going to the ceremony, even though I didn't care enough to even go to my own graduation.

One of the prongs is bent on my engagement ring, so I haven't been able to wear it for a while. I need to get the 1 year inspection on it in June, but I would like to have it fixed before then ideally.

I had a 2nd appt with my client, Shiloh. It went really well, and I enjoy spending time with her. She and Jackson get along so well.

I still have Codger, the Desert Spiny Lizard. He's got a little bit of a 'tude. But he recognizes me when I come home, so that's nice. I just redid his tank today, I think he likes it much better now.

Derek and I are budgeting out alot of things, including food. But it's because I've allowed myself to get into more debt than I can handle. I still have great credit, and have never missed a payment, but he's going to help me pay it off. I'd love to be debt free.

Well I think that's all I'll post for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment