Monday, July 15, 2013

A Positive Update

This post is dedicated to everyone that has told me that I don't post anything positive. I am happier than I have ever been in my life. Sure, it's been a struggle starting all over in the last year, but it's been worth it. I've sold some possessions at times to afford more important bills, but it's not the norm. Robert and I have been married almost 6 months now, Leo is growing like a weed. We have a fantastic house, 2 awesome cars that are low maintenance. We both have great jobs with that we enjoy most days, and so many friends and family members that continue to be there for us. I look forward to becoming an aunt in the coming months because my sister Lacy is expecting her first. Rob and I have our spats and arguments, but we have so much fun and have been enjoying a new hobby of playing Magic The Gathering together. He makes me laugh constantly, and I feel so lucky to be married to my best friend. We can take on whatever life throws at us, and life HAS thrown quite a bit our way over the last year...we continue to persevere and overcome. We are happy, and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment