Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What Better Way to Break In a New House?!

Meet the newest member of our family: Leonidas Reign Wilson.






Leo is an 8 week old blue nose pitbull puppy. We can't even imagine a better way to make our house feel like a real home than the pitter patter of clumsy little pitbull feet. It's day one, so he mostly just sleeps. When I drove him home tonight he was really scared and just wanted to sit in my lap. He fell asleep and it was the cutest thing ever.


Oh yeah, the house is pretty put together at this point and it's nice to have a place of our own! Someday we'll unpack all of the boxes in the garage, but for now there isn't much left to do. I want to say thank you to my friend Kaylynn for helping us move and lugging that mattress in with me. To Allan for letting us borrow his truck, and to my step dad Kevin for letting us use his truck too. We rented a uhaul for most of the big stuff. Rob totally underestimated just how much stuff we had. LOL. Now he's playing XBox with Leo sleeping next to him.


I love my life and my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment