Monday, July 30, 2012

Dermal Punched Flats

I know that a couple of my blog viewers are not as "into" body modification as I am.  So for you guys, I'm sorry, this whole short entry is me talking about how awesome my boyfriend is and his newest mod.

Today Robert and I head over to Club Tattoo...his mentor Trevor was moonlighting there.  Robert "jumped" at the chance to have his flats (upper cartilage) punched at a larger size than pretty much anyone would dream of.

This was my view of the procedure being done to both ears...I also took HD video, but there was alot of obscenities thrown around (understandable) and I didn't feel it needed to be shared.
 This was the end result.  Both ears now have 00g flats (roughly 9-10mm).  I don't envy him trying to sleep for the next couple of days, but I think it looks amazing and he took it super super well.  Robert is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment