Sunday, January 29, 2012

Divorce....Just A Seven-Letter Word?

No...Divorce is NOT just a seven letter word...it's so much more than that. And it's happening to me.

Derek and I were together for 7 1/2 years...and I....I walked away from it. I wasn't without my reasons. I never led people to believe that I was unhappy in my marriage...I don't believe in airing my dirty laundry for people to hear. I'm not hear to call Derek a bad guy, or to say that he wronged me. He's a wonderful man, I love him alot, and I want him to be happy. But he'll be happier with someone other than me....and I think I could be happier - without him. That's very difficult for me to say though. Makes me sound like a horribly selfish person....and maybe I am.

But...it's what I needed to do.

And I'm scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment