Thursday, October 6, 2011

First Hike of the Season

Today Jackson and I enjoyed our first hike of the season! It was absolutely beautiful today!

66 degrees!

Light drizzle outside! I love hiking while it's misting!

Pictures of my awesome hair, and my new "Rainy Day" earrings....perfect day to wear them!
I love wearing my hair up...CUTE!

Isn't it so pretty?And I took this picture with my little point and shoot with a scratched lens....not too bad I think.Jackson was so glad to be back at the mountain.The first of many!!!

After we went hiking we stopped at Starbucks. I read a book on the porch of the Starbucks with Jackson laying next to me on his Park It Mat. He was wearing his doggles, pack, and booties. So he got SO much attention. That particular Starbucks was very busy today, so all kinds of people took his picture, stopped by to pet him, and comment to me how well behaved and cute he was.

Well, I'm off to my dermatologist appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment