Friday, July 29, 2011

Sea Life Aquarium with Trinity

Ever since Rusty passed away, I've felt like I should spend some quality time with Trinity. She doesn't have a big sister or anyone to look up to, and I thought Joe and Judy could use some time alone for a bit. So I picked Trinity up and headed out to Arizona Mills Mall. We went to the Sealife Aquarium.
Trinity had a checklist of fish and creatures she was supposed to search for.We pet the starfishThey were so colorfulIt was nice to be surrounded by the blue water streaked with the bright colors of all the fast moving tropical reef fish.
We saw weird shrimps and sea urchins.What a goof! They had those little bubbles all over...it was cool.After the aquarium we decided to walk around the mall for a little bit. We got some pretzels. And I bought her some hair barrettes from Amuse.Then we got dipping dots!Then the Rocky Mountain Chocolate FactoryWhere of course I got her some chocolate covered strawberries.And she very much enjoyed them!We relaxed and hung out at Love Sac.Then I took her to get her nails done to finish off the visit
She got them painted a shimmery purpleWith rhinestonesAnd white flowersI think she had fun, and so did I. I hope to get to spend time with her again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment