Sunday, August 29, 2010

More From Today

Today my Beginner Class graduated and Angel plans on moving into Intermediate with the other 4 from my puppy class. So I'll be able to keep the Intermediate Class on the board afterall! I'm so excited and the store is so impressed with me right now and how I'm filling up my classes. I'm proud of me too!
Angel
Marlee
Neiko
Snickers


On top of the fact that my Beginner Class graduated today I also had an AWESOME new puppy class start today. It is so awesome due to the fact that it has Thor, Minnie, and currently Pickles in it. So I love having my puppies from the same litter in class together...playtime was awesome. Tricia and Samantha (Minnie and Thor's owners) really seem to hit it off. I can't wait to see how this enormous and special class progresses.
I'll update with individual photos as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment