Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday was Halloween, but it was also Week 7 of Jackson's Intermediate Training. Unfortunately Calli wasn't able to make it, but her owner dropped off cute little Halloween bandannas for all of the pups.Jackson, Fenway, and Jake
I had to close the Grooming Salon last night, so I missed all of the trick-or-treaters. It really sucks, but I am so glad that I took the time to decorate regardless. Last year we only had 4 trick-or-treaters. This year Derek handed out 7 lbs of candy. So it was a really good turnout. I think that the Pumpkin Carving Party helped out, and there is finally somewhat a sense of "community"This is the 70's pumpkin that I carved during the party on Thursday!

Here's some of the Halloween decorations that I put up. It looked better the day of Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment