Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So today my new social security card came in the mail. It was nice to see my name all official like on it. And might I add I found it alot easier to sign my last name as Jarvis than Widboom. The "d" "b" back to back thing makes it goofy. On Thursday I got my new driver's license, and wouldn't you know I actually got a cute picture! I also reiterated to them that I am an Organ Donor.

As I sit hear listening to the background ambience of a fan, Jackson and Tiger playing, and Derek watching "The IT Crowd" I feel completely relaxed, and happy. I can't even explain it. It's weird.

Last night I ate a piece of broccoli. It was horrible to begin with, but towards the end it got more and more vegetable-ly and I have trouble swallowing it. I did gag, but still managed to get it down. Go me! For dinner I had Chicken and Jolly Green Giant canned green beans. MMMM.

I haven't had soda in a day and a half. Let the calender tally begin. Any bets?

I'm really looking forward to doing a hike now. I wish I just would have got on it earlier, because now its much harder for people to come with since school started and all. Oh well, I think it would be ok if I went alone with Jackson at one of the trails nearby, to get warmed up for it. So long as I have plenty of water, and his booties, I should be just fine. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment