Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday

Well, today is my 21st birthday. I am fairly lame though. I managed to go to a convenience store and buy a $5 scratcher ticket. I won $1o, so that was nice. Yesterday I was informed that Petsmart would like to hire me. Horray. So now I have 2 jobs, which is good because the daycare is starting to cut back on hours it seems.

It's times like these that I do somewhat wish I had friends to spend some time with. But I am thankful for Derek, he wanted to make this day so special. He paid for my passport and got me some splatter guards for the kitchen. He knew I wanted them so bad :-) All and all it's been an ok day. I went to work at 2pm, and was off by 4pm. I guess I'm getting a really good work out on my bike though.

I'm debating about cooking dinner. I usually try to have it done by the time Derek comes home, but I don't know if he's going to want to take me to dinner. Oh well. Today I splurged on myself and bought another bra from the specialty shop. I don't know when it will arrive since it's a special order, but probably about 4 weeks.

Well I am bored from typing already and I want to draw or something. Blah, that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment